Benghazi on the Record: Asked and Answered
Database Search Results:
- Why was security in Benghazi inadequate despite repeated requests?
- Did Secretary Clinton personally authorize cables that reduced State Department security?
- Why was the U.S. the “last flag flying” in Benghazi?
- Did the Pentagon fail to deploy military assets that could have saved lives on the night of the attacks?
- Did the Pentagon fail to deploy F-16s that would have saved lives?
- Did the Pentagon order four military personnel in Tripoli to “stand down?”
- Did CIA Deputy Director Morell alter the talking points for political reasons?
- Did Ambassador Rice intentionally misrepresent the facts on Sunday talk shows after the attacks?
- What is the origin of the idea that a video motivated the attacks?
- Where was the President and what did he do on the night of the attacks?
- Did Secretary of State Clinton order Secretary of Defense Panetta to "stand down?"
- Was the CIA security team improperly prevented from departing for the Benghazi diplomatic compound?
- Did the U.S. engage in illegal gunrunning from Libya to arm rebels in Syria?